No products in the cart.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Telephone dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connectionUse your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.Output power capacity950VAMax Configurable Power (Watts)480Watts / 950VANominal Output Voltage230VOutput Frequency (sync to mains)50/60 Hz +/-1 HzOutput Frequency (not synced)50/60 Hz +/-1 HzTopologyLine InteractiveWaveform typeStepped approximation to a sinewaveOutput Connections(1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)Transfer Time8ms typical : 10 ms maximum